Your Storage Quote...
This is for...
Collection from your front door. Collection from your front door on [% fromDateDesc %].
Storage of your items for [% form.intervalCount%] [% interval_description %].
[% item_desc(storage_item) %]
Return of your items to your front door. Return of your items to your front door on [% toDateDesc %].
- Unable to provide a storage quote because:
- [% error %]
Agile Storage Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Please read these Terms of Service carefully to be sure that you understand them. By using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service. Your attention is particularly drawn to clauses 15 (Disclaimer) and 16 (Liability).
1. This Agreement
1.1 This Agreement is made between us, Agile Storage an online storage service managed by [% operator_name %] (a company registered in England under number [% operator_number %]), and you, the person who wishes to use the Service and who enters into this Agreement by accepting these Terms of Service ("you" and "your").
1.1 You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By registering to use the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
2.1 In these Terms of Service, the following words have the following meaning:
- Agreement" means the agreement entered into by you and Agile Storage for the provision of the Service on these Terms of Service;
- "Service" means the services referred to in clause 6. below;
- "Site" means Agile Storage's website at agile-storage.co.uk.
3. Terms of service
3.1 In order to use the Service, you must agree to these Terms of Service. You may not use the Service if you do not accept these Terms of Service. Your use of the Service will be taken as acceptance of these Terms of Service.
3.2 Agile Storage may refuse or may cease to provide the Service where Agile Storage considers that it is or may be used in breach of these Terms of Service, or for any unlawful or improper purpose or for any other reason.
3.3 Agile Storage may change these Terms of Service from time to time. Agile Storage will notify you of any changes by posting them on the Site or through other reasonable means of providing notice. Any changes to the Terms of Service will come into force on the date stated in the notice which shall not be less than ten days from when notice is given. If you use the Service after changes to the Terms of Service have come into force, you will be taken to have agreed to the changes. If you do not agree to the changes, then you may terminate this Agreement under clause 2.1
4. Your information
4.1 In order to use the Service, you will be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification and contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Service. You agree that any registration information you give to Agile Storage will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
4.2 Agile Storage processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy and Cookies Policy. By using the Service, you consent to this processing.
5. Password and security
5.1 When first use the Service, you will be registered for an Agile Storage account. Your username will be your email address and a password will be generated for you. You can log into your account and change your password at any time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
5.2 You shall:
5.2.1 keep your password strictly confidential and take all reasonable steps to ensure that nobody other than you accesses the Service using your username and password;
5.2.2 promptly notify Agile Storage if you become aware or suspect that your password has become known to someone else.
6. The Service
Agile Storage's service provides secure storage of your procession. The service comprises of the following elements:
- • Collection of your items to store from a mutually agreed collection address. The storage items must be suitably packed in storage containers and prepared for transportation. Storage items will only be collected from the ground floor of the specified collection address on the collection date chosen by you on the site.
- • Transport the storage containers packed with your goods to an Agile Storage's storage facility.
- • Storage of your storage containers at the Agile Storage storage facility for the period specified by you on the site.
- • Return of your storage container packed with your goods to the ground floor of your specified return address on the date chosen by you on the site.
In using Agile Storage's service you agree to the following:
6.1 The number of Storage Containers that you requested on the Site to be collected shall be conclusive as to the number of Storage Containers collected by Agile Storage.
6.2 If you arrange for a collection or a delivery, the collection or delivery will only be provided during working hours (7.00am - 17.00pm Monday - Friday).
6.3 Agile Storage has the right to refuse collection or delivery of Storage Containers to any address in the Restricted Areas Postcode List. The current Restricted Area Postcode List is ([% restricted_postcodes %]); such list being subject to alteration from time to time.
6.4 Agile Storage will not deliver, collect or return Storage Containers to an address outside of mainland UK, unless Agile Storage agrees to do so in writing.
6.5 Times given by Agile Storage on the Site or otherwise for delivery, collection or return are estimates only and Agile Storage shall not be liable for any delay in collection or delivery.
6.6 Agile Storage may cancel or postpone any collection or delivery where Agile Storage considers that it may endanger any employee, agent or contractor or member of the general public due to (including but not limited to) severe weather conditions or by reason of Agile Storage having limited access to your specified collection or delivery address.
6.7 Agile Storage will not be responsible for:
- 6.7.1 dismantling or assembling any unit, system or furniture (including flat pack).
- 6.7.2 disconnecting, reconnecting, dismantling or reassembling appliances, fixtures, fittings or equipment.
- 6.7.3 packing your processions into Storage Containers.
7. Your responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
7.1 Obtaining and ensuring that Agile Storage or its carrier have such access and parking facilities as may be reasonably required to carry out the Services.
7.2 Being present, or ensuring that someone authorised by you is present, during the delivery, collection and return of the Storage Containers.
7.3 Providing Agile Storage with your contact details and ensuring that these are accurate and up-to-date.
7.4 Notifying Agile Storage of any changes regarding your orders by 11am the day before the collection or return delivery of your Storage Containers. Or, where such collection or return delivery is scheduled on a Monday, by 11am on the Friday before.
7.5 Ensuring that the Goods have been securely packed into Storage Containers in accordance with our Packaging Requirements. To comply with the Packaging Requirements you must ensure:
- 7.5.1 The Storage Containers are suitably prepared for transport and storage so as not to cause damage or injury or the risk of damage or injury to Agile Storage's property, employees, agents, contractors or other goods, whether by spreading of damp, infestation, leakage or the escape of fumes or substances or otherwise.
- 7.5.2 If the Goods are fragile you must ensure they are thoroughly bubble wrapped in multiple layers and carefully packed.
- 7.5.3 That each Storage Container is labelled with the specific label provided by Agile Storage which is affixed securely with tape.
7.6 Informing Agile Storage within 48 hours of any loss or damage to the Goods or your property that occurred during a delivery. You acknowledge that Agile Storage will not be responsible for any loss or damage if you fail to inform Agile Storage within such a time period.
8. Storage Containers
A Storage Container is a receptacle or unit used for the containment, protection, and safekeeping of your items during transportation and storage. A Storage Container must be a portable structure, in good condition, sturdy and suitable for transport and the intended duration of storage of the Goods.
8.1 Agile Storage, or any delivery partner, reserves the right to reject any Storage Container which is deemed to not be in a good enough condition for transportation and storage.
8.2 Agile Storage, or any delivery partner, reserves the right to reject any Storage Container that due to its shape, weight or wrapping material is deemed not to be portable.
8.3 Agile Storage, or any delivery partner, shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to Goods in Storage Containers which are not packed in accordance with the Packaging Requirements.
8.4 No Storage Containers, whether supplied by Agile Storage or by you, should exceed the maximum weight limit of 25kg. Any containers exceeding the maximum weight limit will be subject to the following :
8.4.1 A penalty for the item being overweight, whereby any container exceeding the maximum weight limit of 25kg will incur a penalty fee of £40 plus £1 per kilo per box in excess of 25kg, applicable per order containing one (or more) item(s) that are overweight;
8.4.2 Agile Storage reserves the right to repack the overweight storage containers into one (or more) Storage Containers that each weigh no more than 25kg. A charge for any packing or repacking T&M (Time and Materials) required to repack the overweight containers into one (or more) Storage Containers, weighing no more than 25kg each, will apply. The repacking fee will apply as follows, £5 per box.
8.4.3 A change to the pricing plan contract may apply if the total number of boxes in an order is changed. Where the total number of boxes is reduced a credit may be applicable if the total storage price is lower than the storage price originally paid for. In the event of an increase in the total number of boxes in the order then charges may be applicable if the total storage price is higher than the storage price originally paid for.
8.5 If a Storage Container does not comply with the Packaging Requirements or that the Goods have not been securely packed Agile Storage, or any delivery partners acting on Agile Storage's behalf, may repackage the Storage Container, at your cost.
8.6 In the event that any Storage Containers are found to be labelled in a manner unsuitable for shipment or storage, Agile Storage reserves the right to adjust the labels accordingly.
9. The Goods
9.1 You warrant that the Goods are your own property or that you have the right and authority to store the Goods in accordance with this Agreement.
9.2. Agile Storage does not warrant that the storage facility used by Agile Storage is a suitable place or means of storage for any particular Goods.
9.3 The Goods must not include and you must not store any of the following in the Storage Containers:
- 9.3.1 Liquids and semi-liquid foods in glass containers.
- 9.3.2 All perishable goods.
- 9.3.3 Non-perishable food unless packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin.
- 9.3.4 Antiques (breakable and fragile).
- 9.3.5 Any living creature.
- 9.3.6 Explosive weapons or ammunition.
- 9.3.7 Sharp knives or other kitchen implements unless the blade is fully protected with a suitable material.
- 9.3.8 Combustible or flammable materials, liquids or compressed gases, including but not limited to, diesel, petrol, oil, gas, artificial fertiliser or cleaning solvents.
- 9.3.9 Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, including household cleaners.
- 9.3.10 Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a dangerous nature.
- 9.3.11 Any other toxic, flammable or hazardous substance or preparations, classified as such under applicable law.
- 9.3.12 Specialised equipment with electronic and/or fragile components.
9.4 Should it become apparent that any of the prohibited items listed in clause 9.3 are contained within one of your Storage Containers, such items will be removed and disposed of, and the rest of the Goods within that Storage Container will be searched for further prohibited items, which if found, will also be removed and disposed. An administration fee of £50 will be charged for each Storage Container that is found to contain or is in itself a prohibited item. Further disposal fees may also be applied depending on the nature of the prohibited item(s).
9.5 You agree that Agile Storage or any contractor acting on Agile Storage's behalf may at any time without notifying you open any Storage Container to inspect the Goods:
- 9.5.1 If Agile Storage reasonably believes that it may contain any items described in clause 9.3.
- 9.5.2 If Agile Storage is required to do so by the police, fire services, local authority or by court order.
- 9.5.3 In order for Agile Storage to investigate title to the Goods in the event of any dispute.
- 9.5.4 Where Agile Storage considers it necessary in an emergency (including but not limited to suspicion of hazardous substances, or unidentified items) or to prevent injury or damage to persons or property.
- 9.5.5 Where Agile Storage considers it necessary if there is excess weight or inappropriate packing materials used by you.
- 9.5.6 If Agile Storage reasonably believes that the Goods have become insecure in the Storage Container and, in such circumstances, Agile Storage may repack the Storage Container.
9.6 If, in Agile Storage's reasonable opinion, the storage, or continued storage, of the Goods would represent a risk to the safety of any person, the security of the storage facility, or any other Goods stored at the storage facility, then Agile Storage may:
- 9.6.1 Refuse to store any Goods.
- 9.6.2 Return to you any Goods, at your cost, at any time,
9.7 You agree that if title to the Goods is subject to any third party claim:
- 9.7.1 Agile Storage has the right to investigate the title and be satisfied as to such title before returning the Goods;
- 9.7.2 Agile Storage may keep possession of the Goods until it has completed any investigation as to title in accordance with clause 9.7.1.
You must not:
10.1 Use the Service in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
10.2 Sub-license, re-sell or offer in any manner, to a third party, the Service or use of or access to the Service, whether for commercial gain or otherwise unless Agile Storage has previously agreed in writing.
10.3 Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Site or any server or network used by or connected to the Site or to gain unauthorised access to any such server or network.
11. Charges and payment
11.1 You may choose to sign up to the Service on the Site for a specified minimum period chosen by you. The minimum period selected must be greater than 10 days and up to a maximum of 36 months.
11.2 You shall pay to Agile Storage charges for the Service as follows:
- 11.2.1 Where you sign up to the Service you shall pay Agile Storage's standard rates for the time being in force as detailed on the Site.
- 11.2.2 If you extend the Service for a further chosen specific period. You have the option to extend the Service at any time during the period of an existing Service. Agile Storage will email you at your specified email address 14 days, or 3 days if the specific period is less than 21 days, before the minimum period expires. If you do not choose to extend the Service, then the Service shall terminate the Agreement in accordance with clause 2.11.
11.3 Agile Storage reserves the right to increase the charges payable by you in accordance with the charges listed on the Site from time to time upon notification to you in the event that any Storage Container collected:
- 11.3.1 Has a combined width, height and length greater than 180cm.
- 11.3.2 Exceeds the maximum weight limit of 25kg.
11.4 Agile Storage reserves the right to increase the charges payable by you in accordance with the charges listed on the Site from time to time upon notification to you in the event that any Storage Container collected:
- 11.4.1 Has dimensions or weight different to that communicated by you before the collection takes place.
- 11.4.2 There are additional Storage Containers that were not included in the list of Storage Containers agreed as part of the Service provided by Agile Storage.
11.5 Agile Storage reserves the right to pass on any additional charges for:
- 11.5.1 Collection or delivery from or to addresses that are not in the list of Acceptable Postal Areas communicated via the Site, subject to alteration from time to time ([% restricted_postcodes %]).
- 11.5.2 Delivery of Storage Container to a postal area that has a different delivery charge to the one which it was collected from.
- 11.5.3 A collection or delivery which require more than one person or more than one van to complete.
11.6 In the event that a driver is left waiting, and Agile Storage incurs a cost for the waiting time, Agile Storage reserves the right to charge you for the full cost of the waiting time.
11.7 Agile Storage can, upon request, check items in the warehouse and provide a description of a customer's items by label number. Each check, as understood by each journey required by an Agile Storage agent to verify a piece of information requested by the customer that involves entering the warehouse to do so, will be charged at £5 per box or item.
11.8 All charges are inclusive of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes, Agile Storage reserves the right to adjust the VAT you pay on the charges from the date the change takes effect.
11.9 Agile Storage's charges are payable by credit card or debit card in advance to cover the full cost of Service provided.
11.10 If you add additional Storage Containers to those already in storage at Agile Storage's storage facility:
- 11.10.1 The agreed charges for the Storage Containers already in storage will continue to apply to those Storage Containers.
- 11.10.2 The additional Storage Containers will be charged at the standard rates as indicated by the site at the time of booking.
11.11 Agile Storage may charge £10 administration fee to cover Agile Storage's costs if the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to Agile Storage.
11.12 If payment of the charges and any other amounts payable are not received by the due date, Agile Storage may (without prejudice to any other right or remedy, including the right to withhold or dispose of the Goods under clause 12), charge interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of 5% per annum above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time, charge £5 per email sent, £2 per phone call, £10 per letter sent in the process of collecting the outstanding debt, and collect any charges from the debtor for auction or sales fees, and any transaction fees required.
11.13 Agile Storage may review the charges from time to time. If Agile Storage increases the standard rates:
- 11.13.1 Charges for all new orders, the new standard rates will take immediate effect.
- 11.13.2 For existing customers who signed up to the Service for a specified minimum period of months, the new standard rates will not affect the applicable charges specified to you when you placed the order on the Site.
11.14 Additional charges as set out on the Site from time to time may be applied if:
- 11.14.1 You provide insufficient or inaccurate address information.
- 11.14.2 You are, or someone authorised by you is not, available at the premises during the specified collection or delivery period that you booked when requesting such collection or delivery and after reasonable efforts to contact you to rearrange.
- 11.14.3 Agile Storage's carrier is unable to access your premises to deliver or collect Storage Containers and the delay lasts longer than twenty minutes;
- 11.14.4 Collection or delivery of the Storage Containers takes over one hour to complete from arrival at your address through no fault of Agile Storage's carrier.
- 11.14.5 You request that collection or delivery of the Storage Containers be carried out outside of normal working hours (7.00am - 17.00pm Monday - Friday).
- 11.14.6 Agile Storage has to deliver or collect Storage Containers from above the ground floor without being able to use a lift.
12. Right to Withhold or Dispose of Goods
12.1 If you do not pay the charges or any other payments due under this Agreement, Agile Storage shall have the right to withhold and ultimately dispose of some or all of the Goods in accordance with this clause 12.2. You will be responsible for all storage charges and other associated costs reasonably incurred by Agile Storage while withholding or disposing of the Goods or Other Items.
12.2 Agile Storage will provide you with 28 days written notice requiring you to pay all amounts due and to contact Agile Storage to arrange for delivery of the Storage Containers. If, upon the expiration of the 28-day notice period you have failed to pay all of the amounts due, Agile Storage may dispose of some or all of the Goods by sale, gift to charity, or otherwise.
12.3 If in Agile Storage's reasonable opinion the Goods cannot be sold for a reasonable price or at all (for any reason) or despite Agile Storage's reasonable efforts they remain unsold, you authorise Agile Storage to treat them as abandoned and to destroy or otherwise dispose of them at your cost.
12.4 You shall be responsible for all costs reasonably incurred by Agile Storage in relation to the disposal of the Goods. If Agile Storage receives money on disposal of the Goods and Other Items the net proceeds of sale will be credited to your account and Agile Storage will pay any excess to you without interest, less Agile Storage's administrative charge of £50.
12.5 If, after having made all reasonable efforts to do so, Agile Storage is unable to return any excess to you, including having given not less than 90 days' written notice to you, Agile Storage may retain any such excess for its own account.
12.6 If the proceeds of sale (if any) are insufficient to discharge the outstanding charges or any other payments due under this Agreement and the costs of sale, you must pay any balance outstanding to Agile Storage within seven days of a written demand from Agile Storage. Interest will continue to accrue on the balance under clause 11.2 until it is paid in full.
13.1 Where you provide Agile Storage with any feedback or suggestions in relation to the Site or the App or the Service, you agree that Agile Storage shall have no confidentiality obligations with respect to such feedback or suggestions and Agile Storage may use or incorporate into the Site or the App or the Service any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you.
13.2.1 Agile Storage provides the Site and the App on an "as is" and "as available" basis with all faults. Agile Storage does not warrant that:
(i) use of the Site or the App will be error-free or uninterrupted
or (ii) that any defects will be corrected.
13.2.2 Agile Storage will provide the Service with reasonable care and skill and substantially as described in this Agreement. Agile Storage does not make any other promises or warranties about the Service.
14. Agile Storage's liability to you
14.1 In this clause 16, Agile Storage limits its liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence), bailment, or otherwise for the Goods. You acknowledge that Agile Storage is unaware of the value of the Goods to be stored and does not insure or arrange insurance for the Goods. Agile Storage recommends that you arrange your own insurance to cover the value of the Goods.
14.2 When Agile Storage returns the Storage Containers packed with your Goods to you, you must promptly examine the Goods and notify Agile Storage of any loss of or damage to the Goods or within two working days of redelivery of the Goods to you. If you fail to inform Agile Storage within such a time period, Agile Storage will not be liable to you for any loss or damage.
14.3 In the event of a claim, Agile Storage shall be entitled to require proof of the cost price and the current replacement cost of the Goods. You must respond promptly to Agile Storage's enquiries and requests for information in respect of the Goods. If you do not provide Agile Storage with any information or documents requested by Agile Storage within 28 days of Agile Storage's request, Agile Storage will not be liable to you for the loss of or damage to the Goods.
14.4 In respect of each Storage Container, Agile Storage's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence), bailment, or otherwise for the Service or any breach of this Agreement by Agile Storage or for any loss of or damage to the Goods (including loss or damage during collection, redelivery or storage) shall not in any event exceed the lower of:
- (i) the cost price of the Goods in the Storage Container;
- (ii) the current replacement cost of the Goods in the Storage Container at the date of the claim; and £100.
14.5 Agile Storage shall not in any event be responsible in contract, tort (including negligence), bailment, or otherwise for loss or damage that falls into the following categories:
(i) loss of or damage to the Goods which does not arise as a direct consequence of any breach of this Agreement by Agile Storage or any deliberate or negligent act or omission on the part of Agile Storage or its contractors;
(ii) any indirect or consequential loss that arises from special circumstances, such as loss arising as a result of you being delayed for or missing an appointment or flight, even if Agile Storage was aware of the possibility of such a loss;
(iii) loss of or damage to the Goods which is caused by your failure to comply with this Agreement;
(iv) loss of or damage to any Goods of a type listed in clause 9.3 or those set out in the Packaging Requirements under the heading "What we will not be liable for";
(v) loss of business, sales, revenue, profits, anticipated savings or goodwill, damage to reputation or wasted time;
or (vi) loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable at the date of entering into this Agreement, regardless as to how such loss or damage was caused.
14.6 Agile Storage shall have no liability to you:
(i) for damage to the Goods if not wrapped to protect against handling and transport as set out in the Packaging Requirements;
(ii) for damage to the Goods if proof of condition photos are not provided through the Site or when requested by Agile Storage prior to the collection;
(iii) for damage to the Storage Containers themselves (as opposed to the Goods inside the Storage Containers);
(iv) for damage to the property when transporting Storage Containers out of and into the property;
or (vi) if the Goods are seized under any law or court order.
14.7 Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes or limits Agile Storage's liability for:
- (i) death or personal injury caused by Agile Storage's negligence; or
- (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Your liability to Agile Storage
- 15.1 You shall reimburse Agile Storage in full an amount equal to all damages, liabilities, costs, claims and expenses that Agile Storage may incur as a result of your use of the Service or any breach by you of this Agreement.
16. Right to Cancel – "Cooling Off Period"
16.1 Each request for the Service by you shall constitute a separate contract between you and Agile Storage on these Terms of Service.
16.1 Subject to clause 3, you have the right to change your mind and cancel each contract within 14 calendar days after the day on which you entered into the contract with Agile Storage. If you wish to cancel within the 14 calendar days you must notify Agile Storage in accordance with clause 25.
16.1 You acknowledge that you will lose your right to cancel under clause 2 if you request Agile Storage to collect the Goods in accordance with clause 6.1.3 before the period of 14 calendar days elapses.
17.1 You may terminate this Agreement at any time by requesting the return of your Storage Containers packed with your Goods and paying any outstanding charges due to Agile Storage.
17.2 Agile Storage may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by notice in writing to you, if:
- (i) you fail to pay any amount due, including any interest accrued, by the date due;
- (ii) or you are in breach of any term of this Agreement.
17.3 Agile Storage may terminate this Agreement for any reason by giving you not less than 30 days written notice.
17.4 Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason you must contact Agile Storage promptly to arrange for the return of the Storage Containers.
17.5 If within 30 days following termination of this Agreement for any reason you fail to arrange for return of the Storage Containers, then Agile Storage may dispose of the Goods in accordance with the provisions of clause 12.
18. Assignment and subcontracting
18.1 You shall not assign, sub-license, sub-contract or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement without Agile Storage's prior written consent.
18.2 This Agreement shall be binding on your personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
18.3 Agile Storage shall have the right to assign all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement and in the event of such assignment shall give notice of it to you.
18.4 Agile Storage may subcontract the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement to any third party (including transportation and storage), but such sub-contracting shall not relieve Agile Storage of any liability under this Agreement.
19. Force majeure
- 19.1 Agile Storage will not be liable or responsible for any damage to or loss of the Goods, or failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under this Agreement that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to) Act of God, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; war, armed conflict, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, or any action taken by a government or public authority; fire, explosion or accidental damage; extreme adverse weather conditions; interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water; any labour dispute, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts; non-performance or delay by suppliers or subcontractors; and failure of plant machinery, machinery, vehicles, computers, the Internet or telecommunications.
20.1 Any notice to be given under this Agreement may be delivered or be sent by prepaid registered post sent first class or may be transmitted by email addressed as follows:
- (i) if to Agile Storage — to its head office address or email address as stated for the time being on the Site;
- (ii) if to you — to the billing address or email address for you which you registered with Agile Storage or which you last notified to Agile Storage.
20.2 Notice served by post shall be deemed served on the second working day after the date of posting. Notice served by email shall be deemed served on the next working day after the date of transmission.
21.1 Save as expressly provided in the Terms of Service, this Agreement constitutes the whole agreement and understanding between you and Agile Storage relating to the Service.
21.2 You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into this Agreement, you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently made or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms of Service.
21.3 The failure of Agile Storage to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
21.4 If for any reason any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21.5 This Agreement is not intended to benefit anyone other than the parties to it and, in particular, none of the terms of this Agreement shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a third party.
21.6 This Agreement is governed by English Law and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. Packaging Requirements
22.1 Agile Storage will accept the following items as storage containers:
(i) Double-walled cardboard boxes (either our Agile Storage boxes or any double-walled cardboard box with a combined width, height and length less than or equal to 180cm, 25kg).
(ii) Archive boxes, secured for transport (either our Agile Storage archive boxes or any double-walled archive box with a combined width, height and length less than or equal to 110cm, 25kg) or poster/document tubes.
(iii) Suitcase, bags, and sport bags (all items must be sealed inside Agile Storage suitcase boxes purchased from Agile Storage and have a combined width, height and length less than or equal to 180cm, 25kg), and musical instruments in hard cases.
(iv) Bicycles, skis, snowboards (packed in an appropriate Agile Storage box or in a hard travel case).
Printers, TVs and other electrical equipment within original packaging including polystyrene interior (combined width, height and length less than or equal to 180cm, 25kg).
(v) Items of furniture or other outsize items known as other items only where both collection and return will take place to the same postal area within the following list of Other Items Acceptable Postal Areas communicated via the Site, subject to alteration from time to time, ([% restricted_postcodes %]).
(vi) Goods wrapped in protective layers of bubble wrap and packed carefully into a Storage Container which is sealed closed with tape.
(vii) Other Items wrapped in protective layers of bubble wrap or fabric.
22.2 Agile Storage will not accept any of the following as Storage Containers:
- (i) Single-walled cardboard boxes.
- (ii) Bin bags, plastic bags, laundry bags, and canvas bags.
- (iii) Musical instruments in soft cases.
- (iv) Bicycles, skis and snowboards not in a double-walled cardboard box or specialist bag.
- (v) Any Storage Container over 25kg or with a combined width, height and length greater than 180cm.
- (vi) Any goods containing liquids, chemicals or food.
- (vii) Please call us if you have items outside this range as we may be able to help
- (viii) Anything containing items in accordance with clause 9.3.
22.3 Agile Storage will not be liable for:
22.3.1 In terms of outer packing, anything that is considered as packing materials for the Goods or Other Items as per the "What we will accept list" above.
22.3.2 In terms of Goods, * Glass, crockery and other fragile items unless packed within a Agile Storage crockery box; * Goods with any glass element, and other fragile items; * Electronics; * Jewellery, bullion; * Antiques; * The outside of suitcases, bags, sports bags, plastic containers and hard cases for instruments. * General wear and tear of floors and walls whilst transporting the Goods from and to the property.
Last updated: 8th October 2023